Unboxing Asus RTX3060 Tuf 12gb Gaming
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3060 12GB GDDR6 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitor
The specs for this entry level Nivida Graphixs Card are good, the fact that we have been able to get our hands on one is better. This will be one part of our new Gaming PC Build so further posts of the build process will follow over the next few days.
The card feels well built, it comes in a nice display box, well wrapped for security during transit. It also isn’t to heavy so horizontal mounting should be ok. I have seen larger cards and the mounting on standard cases are difficult, as they are heavy, and very large, so for RTX3070s and RTX3080 you do need to use the mounting pole that come with them and use a full size ATX case or use a case with vertical mounting brackets. This is the type of case we are going to use. The Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Snow Edition Case which will arrive shortly is our choice, its great for space and it looks brilliant. So call back for more pic, videos and our build progression.
[…] #GamingPCBuild using MSI MPG X570 – Cost for this board is RRP £189 and based on reviews this is a reasonable cost for performance and value for money. I will be putting the board through performance test in later posts. For previous unboxing posts see. Unboxing Samsung 980 Pro #GameingPCBuild – The Storage and Unboxing Nivida RTX3060 #GamingPCBuild – The Graphics […]
[…] Read more off our unboxing posts. MSI X579 Gaming Edge WiFi, Samsung 890 Pro 1TB and Nivida RTX3060 […]